Monday, December 21, 2009

Flour Snob

I wasn't always picky about the flour I used. I'm not even sure why I picked up a sack of King Arthur Flour, but I did. And I haven't turned back since.

I don't even know if I can explain the greatness of this flour! It has never, ever failed me in baking - and I bake a lot. My cookies just aren't the same without King Arthur. I'm sure you're thinking "flour is flour is flour", but it's not. When it's milled the right way, when it's pure and perfect - you can tell a difference!

I regularly use the all-purpose and white wheat varieties. I also have the bread flour on hand for bread days. There is nothing but pure goodness in each bag and these guys are confident of their work. They will offer you a full refund if you are unsatisfied with their product. I love companies who are serious about what they sell. They believe in it, otherwise we wouldn't see it in the market.

Not only is the flour unbleached, it's milled from one hundred percent US grown wheat. Awesome! Plus, King Arthur Flour has been around since 1790, that's saying something for a flour company, my friends!

Plus, the company is in Vermont and I've always wanted to go to Vermont. That's just a personal plus, though :) So give this flour a try. Compare brands and see how great King Arthur really is! Also, be sure to check out their website. They have so many great resources to help you in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment